Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to check how many miles I can drive until my gas tank goes empty? I tried looking in the manual and can't find anything.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Is there a way to check how many miles I can drive until my gas tank goes empty? I tried looking in the manual and can't find anything.
You are probably aware there is a distance to empty reading on the screen behind the steering wheel (the settings button is on the upper left portion of the steering wheel which allows you to set preferences and see tire pressures, etc. and also re-set certain readings), and the historical distance fuel milage reading on the Status area of the Nav screen. The early production vehicles were recalled because of a mis-routed fuel line and fuel gage that wasn't reading correctly. Both now work as designed. If you are driving freeways or open roads, on a full tank you should be getting somewhere around 380 to 420 miles per tank.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
For some reason I just thought of a friend's comment once.

"I can't be overdrawn, I still have checks left."

Oh, and on the humor front.

I'm pretty sure you only get 420 miles per tank if you put hemp additive in the gas.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For some reason I just thought of a friend's comment once.

"I can't be overdrawn, I still have checks left."

Oh, and on the humor front.

I'm pretty sure you only get 420 miles per tank if you put hemp additive in the gas.
LOL someone should try that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts