Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is insanely awesome...love the wheels. I love my midnight garnet...it looks a little different depending on the time of day...more red looking in the day and chocolate at night with a hint of wine color in the evening.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I was pretty pumped when I first saw the 20" forged rim options. My boys will be tall and I wanted to have more head room which meant NOT getting the Panoramic roof, also, I wanted to save the $2000+ to get the Tech Pkg, so it worked out perfect because I wanted 20" rims, and I love the sporty look of the 20" polished forged rims!

·
Registered
149 Posts
also love those wheels, they go really well with the JX, flowing nicely with it's body lines.

would you ever consider buying aftermarket wheels in the future? these are nice but I feel there are better options out

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I would not consider it, I love these wheels and I like having the Infiniti logo on the centerpiece, I am not much for aftermarket mods. I do like that Infiniti offered this additional rim choice as a stand alone option. It really allowed me to get a JX equipped exactly as I wanted it. I do like these 20" rims better than the 20" that is part of the Touring Pkg. (which are also nice rims).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts