Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a JX from a dealer here. It has 24k miles Fully loaded, but this car was never registered but used as a Manufacturer Listed Vehicle on carfax.

Question is do you guys see any downside to buying such a car.

All suggestions welcomed.. thx

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would find a leftover JX if I could rather than purchase what is essentially a fleet vehicle from the dealer. Most likely used as a shuttle or loaner. What options and what are they asking?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Considering that the car is broken in with that milage and if they offer it at a significant discount compared to the new model, it may be worth it. I just hit 23K miles on mine and it still handles and performs like a new car. See what kind of warranty they offer also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm sure if you have a car stereo shop you trust they can bypass it for you. i was annoyed that it did not let me store my current location as a favorite.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the replies...

Its a fully loaded car (Theater, premium, tech, touring etc).... and when I contacted Elite for ext warranty, the highest they could offer was 72mo/82K for a car with 24k miles on it.... So i decided to pass

But anyhow, I will keep looking.

thanks again for all suggestions.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Did you try shopping for an extended warranty outside the dealership? We originally purchased our warranty through our dealership and realized it wasn't an Infiniti product. We ended up finding a dealership (Circle Infiniti of New Jersey) through this forum that gave us an excellent price for the full Infiniti warranty. They beat everyone's price. Paid about $2,300. $400 down and payments with no interest. Needless to say, we got our money back from our dealership.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts