Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving a 2005 BMW X5 the last 8 years as a family vehicle, we picked up a new JX35 this weekend after months of reviewing new cross over SUV's that would give us more space. In the end, the service at Infiniti and interior of the JX35 won us over. Not to mention, Infiniti was very aggressive in discounting the JX35 to get us to buy over Memorial Day weekend. So far so good.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new JX. You'll have to keep us posted on your experience with the car. What options did you buy and if you don't mind, what kind of deal did you get?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We purchased an AWD JX35 with the Premium Package, Theatre Package and Deluxe Touring Package. List was $53,205 and we drove off the lot at $45,690. My wife works for AT&T, so we got the Invoice up front as part of the VPP buying program, then the dealer gave us $1,000 in infiniti dealer certificates, $1,000 in Memorial Day Weekend promotion and then $1,000 to use their financing, which was 3.99%. I have already moved the loan to Navy Federal Credit Union at 1.9%. So far so good with the JX, although after I drove off the lot I was informed they are renaming them the QX60 this summer. That was kind of a surprise....

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
We purchased an AWD JX35 with the Premium Package, Theatre Package and Deluxe Touring Package. List was $53,205 and we drove off the lot at $45,690. My wife works for AT&T, so we got the Invoice up front as part of the VPP buying program, then the dealer gave us $1,000 in infiniti dealer certificates, $1,000 in Memorial Day Weekend promotion and then $1,000 to use their financing, which was 3.99%. I have already moved the loan to Navy Federal Credit Union at 1.9%. So far so good with the JX, although after I drove off the lot I was informed they are renaming them the QX60 this summer. That was kind of a surprise....
You got a good deal on your car. I still find it strange that Infiniti decided to change the names of their vehicles after putting out a first year car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts