Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a link, list, tech manual or something that provides what all types of bulbs are in the JX? I am looking to replace many of the halogen bulbs with LED's and don't want to have to pull each one to get the bulb number.

Any help?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Someone post up pics of LED bulb upgrades! Just ordered like $160 worth of LED lights. Going to do all the interior lights and the reverse and turn signals.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i did the exterior lights led in the headlight housing and the footwell lights in led. i dont know how to get to the license plate lights and i dont think we can do the interior lights in led because leds cant dim.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The LEDs do dim. I order my LEDs from dealextreme.com because its cheaper. You need to pop off the interior lights and measure the inside to see what will fit and purchase the led panel that will fit inside. The panels usually come with universal adapters.

These usually work with the license plate lights

These are for the interior

They are much cheaper on that site so I just buy a few extra ones and see which one I like. Whatever I have leftover I just give them to people. They love them. I'm also looking at a LED reverse bulb but I'm not sure which connector the reverse bulb uses. If its T10 I want to get this one.

If you want to buy from a company that is known for LEDs and will have warranty but cost more try
http://www.v-leds.com/

Dealextreme is just an organized ebay really.

·
Registered
28 Posts
can someone get me the bulbs size for the front map lights and cargo light. also tips on removing license plate lights

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thank you cfrp!

The LEDs do dim. I order my LEDs from dealextreme.com because its cheaper. You need to pop off the interior lights and measure the inside to see what will fit and purchase the led panel that will fit inside. The panels usually come with universal adapters.

These usually work with the license plate lights

These are for the interior

They are much cheaper on that site so I just buy a few extra ones and see which one I like. Whatever I have leftover I just give them to people. They love them. I'm also looking at a LED reverse bulb but I'm not sure which connector the reverse bulb uses. If its T10 I want to get this one.

If you want to buy from a company that is known for LEDs and will have warranty but cost more try
http://www.v-leds.com/

Dealextreme is just an organized ebay really.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The interior housings you just pop off with a butter knife. You should see a small gap somewhere you can pry. Just becareful and try not to break anything. As for the license plate lights... You can ask your dealership for advice. If you can't access them from the outside you might have to get it from the back. Take the carpet off and you should see it. I wouldn't do this unless you know how to take the carpet and plastics off the trunk lid though. Might be in the manual? not sure.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cfrp, any updates or pics? Also, how many T-10s did you order and for what locations? Oh yeah, what bulb does the license plate lights need?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
nope still waiting for them to arrive. some of them have some of them haven't. I installed some on my other car. THey come with a bunch of adapters for different plugs. I find that most cars are either of these three connectors

·
Registered
98 Posts
Has anyone done the license plate light yet?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts