Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any tips on cleaning and caring for the leather interior? What products do you use to clean and treat the leather? Also do you treat the leather on doors and dash the same as seats? Thanks

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I've used many off the shelf products on all my cars over the years and most work well. We have the flagship store for Griot's Garage who makes everything for detailing cars in Tacoma, WA. I spent several hours there with their staff since they offer free detailing lessons there (using your car) and am really sold on their products. They aren't the cheapest but I think some of the best out there. We have the LeMay Automobile museum in Tacoma also, and they use their products on many of the thousands of cars. Griots has on-line products if you can't find them at a local auto supply center. They also have videos on how to use their products on YouTube. They are worth watching. I would also check YouTube for tips on cleaning leather seats. I've seen several pretty good ones out there. Griots web link is located here: http://www.griotsgarage.com/category/car+care/interior+detailing.do

1 - 2 of 2 Posts