Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have graphite interior in my JX. I had originally wanted wood accents but my wife liked the Kashi, so in an effort to appease her I went with the Kashi. I have come to terms with it and actually am pleased with the looks. While it looks greyish in normal light, when the sun hits it it appears brownish like wood.

Not offering much insight or discussion, just wanted to point that out to potential buyers deciding between the two.

·
Registered
321 Posts
^useless w/o pics. J/K :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree. I had imagined we'd get the wood ones but found the perfect combination of car on the lot and it had the kashi. I didn't think we'd like it but now that we have it I actually prefer it over the wood trim. Btw, it can come with premium package too. Our JX is almost fully loaded plus polished steel wheels.

I have graphite interior in my JX. I had originally wanted wood accents but my wife liked the Kashi, so in an effort to appease her I went with the Kashi. I have come to terms with it and actually am pleased with the looks. While it looks greyish in normal light, when the sun hits it it appears brownish like wood.

Not offering much insight or discussion, just wanted to point that out to potential buyers deciding between the two.

·
Registered
321 Posts
^Are you saying the wood trim is not real wood...oh no!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts