Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I just purchased a used 2013 JX35 with 31000 miles on it.

I was quite surprised to find out that it had all the bells and whistles - RES, Bluetooth, back camera, leather, heated seats but.... No heated steering wheel ? Who would have thunk ? What kind of twisted sadist in Infiniti decided to put heated mirror and seats in one package and heated wheel in another ?

Anyways, so while researching this inexplicable absence of heated steering wheel in my otherwise well equipped car, I came across a post on some site claiming that all JX35 come pre installed with remote start but one needs to spend a few hundred bucks to buy a special key fob from the dealership and have it programmed to match one's car ....

True or false ?

I for one believe it ....I mean if they can pull that crap with the heated steering wheel, why not this ?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Our car came with it and I love the feature. You hit the door lock switch twice and then the remote start button and it starts the car but keeps the doors locked. When you open the door and are ready to move forward, you just hit the ignition button on the dash and it over rides the remote lock feature. To me, it was worth the money. The next new car we buy will have it too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts