Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the short list that the JX35 made it to. Hopefully it will take the crown but it's got some good cars to compete against.

Acura RDX
Audi Allroad
BMW X1
Ford C-Max
Ford Escape
Hyundai Santa Fe
Infiniti JX35
Mazda CX-5
Nissan Pathfinder
Ram 1500

·
Registered
524 Posts
Here's the short list that the JX35 made it to. Hopefully it will take the crown but it's got some good cars to compete against.

Acura RDX
Audi Allroad
BMW X1
Ford C-Max
Ford Escape
Hyundai Santa Fe
Infiniti JX35
Mazda CX-5
Nissan Pathfinder
Ram 1500
Not to troll, but there are a couple things wrong with this list. First, it includes the Pathfinder which isn't available to anyone yet. And second, the list seems to include all new SUV's that went through a major body style change or released a new model in '13 (like the JX).

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not to troll, but there are a couple things wrong with this list. First, it includes the Pathfinder which isn't available to anyone yet. And second, the list seems to include all new SUV's that went through a major body style change or released a new model in '13 (like the JX).
almost all the info people need on the new pathfinder is out, just not the vehicle it's self. maybe reviewers had the chance to get in them and do reviews. But i guess they are going off of spec's rather than testing the vehicle? who knows.

·
Registered
321 Posts
They need real correct list of just SUV vs CUV vs Trucks.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Not surprising...for that kind of money, it better be able to do everything and then some.

The rest had to keep within the "value" range due to the current economy/market...as a result, certain 'utility' aspect will take a huge hit.

So for some odd unknown reason the Mercedes GL won..

http://www.motortrend.com/oftheyear...trend_suv_of_the_year_mercedes_benz_gl/?ti=v3

Original article for those interested
http://www.motortrend.com/oftheyear/suv/1210_2013_motor_trend_suv_of_the_year_contenders/

Not sure how a giant 100k SUV won.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
One of their criterias was VALUE. I don't find the ML to be that great value. I mean sure the bluetech/diesel is great but the petro models eat gas like its free.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts