Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my wife.
AWD, diamond slate, graphite/maple. Premium, theater, touring, technology. Cargo, roof rail, splash guards.

Is it really a 60-day wait?

Peter

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome.

You made a good choice buying your wife an Infiniti JX. Women seem to love it especially mothers for many reasons. looks, space, features, etc.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
It will probably take that long, but consider the fact that any major bugs will have been worked out by the time your car is built. If you haven't done so, download the owners manuals and review the features. My wife and I also made up a check list from several postings on items to review with the salesman once your car arrives. We knew more about the car than our sales team. Also make sure they set up the Infiniti Connection and register on the owner's portal.

You are going to love this car. It is quite, drives like a dream and is very comfortable. Enjoy your car and share your experience once it arrives.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Received Roadside Assistance card in mail 2 days ago with the VIN number. Anyone knows what that means to the status of my car? Dealer says ETA is 7/27.

Peter

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Infiniti is definitely on their way to please us. Delivery day was supposed to be 7/27 and it will be. The car arrived at the dealer today 7/26.

Peter

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car picked up. Little late, but family activities didn't allow us to do it on 27th. Old price, but the VIN didn't match the roadside assistance card we received some time ago.

Peter

·
Registered
13 Posts
For what it's worth here in suburban Chicago, we ordered our JX (AWD, diamond slate w/java. Premium, theater, touring, technology. Cargo, roof rail, lum door plates) in mid-May and dealer just told me a mid-Sept delivery. He made a comment about hail storms delaying production?? (unsure where these cars are built). We were originally told mid-August.

·
Registered
146 Posts
For what it's worth here in suburban Chicago, we ordered our JX (AWD, diamond slate w/java. Premium, theater, touring, technology. Cargo, roof rail, lum door plates) in mid-May and dealer just told me a mid-Sept delivery. He made a comment about hail storms delaying production?? (unsure where these cars are built). We were originally told mid-August.
the vehicles are put together in Tennessee

·
Registered
26 Posts
We are in the Chicago suburbs too. My car was ordered the first week of May with an ETA of late June/ early July, it was also delayed as a result the hail storm that hit Smyrna, TN during the first week of July. According to our dealer, mine was scheduled to leave the plant when the storm came through. It was delayed as it and others were sent back through the inspection process and any damage repaired. It was frustrating getting information from the dealership, it was like no one wanted to admit the cars were delayed or possibly damaged as a result of the storm.

Good news is we got the call this morning that our car had arrived and we will be picking it up tomorrow!! Hopefully, yours will come sooner as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts