Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the following notification from my dealer regarding my AWD fully loaded JX: " The Smyrna plant is working hard to release JX models as quickly as they can.* In the case of your Order #, we do have it tagged sold in our system under your customer’s name.* Currently this vehicle shows a SIT status in our system, which means it is scheduled to have port accessories installed then there will be a few quality checks to complete.*** This is a late July production order; *hopefully it will be ready within the next couple weeks.* The plant will prioritize this order, since it is tagged sold."

My dealer said order was placed 6/6/12 and initially told we would received by end of July. Looks like it may be the end of August now. Disappointing!

Waiting patiently on: White AWD JX-Deluxe T, Premium, Theater, and Tech

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I picked it up on 8/17. Dealer was great! Even shipped the all weather mats to my home the next week, as a way to help smooth over the longer than expected wait. 800 miles in, no issues. No recalls apply to my car, due to later than expected production date, so I am thankful!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts