Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is an update from Infiniti Canada: My cellphone is causing the car's system to crash. I have a Samsung S II, and this phone is too "Recent". The solution, buy myself another cellphone, but not a new model, new models do not work. I have to buy an iPhone 3 (yes Three!) or one of those old flip cover cell phones, you know like the ones where we had a clock on the front cover to make them look fancy!
So to all Infiniti JX fans, if you want to drive this baby you have to throw away any phone that is newer than year 2005...

What an excellent purchase we made!

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's BS...almost everyone here has a "new" phone...my iphone 4 and 5 both work fine without the problems you mentioned. Your dealer is making excuses

·
Registered
54 Posts
Agree, that's BS from them. My iPhone 4 works fine...

The problem solver in me starts looking to see if there are any consistent things, sequences that you are following to make the issue occur. Eventually you might figure something out, or maybe they need to give you a new Nav.

- Try turning off bluetooth or disconnecting that phone and seeing if the prob. comes back
- Are you plugged into the USB when it happens? Or just Bluetooth?
- Any particular buttons you hit before it does this? Or does it seem to happen in certain situations?
- I noticed you have your temps in Celcius, wonder if many of us aren't noticing the issue because ours are set to Farenheit and the bug could be when cars are in the other mode?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts