Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to those who posted up their experiences. It made negotiating the price and deciphering the packages much easier. I'm anxiously counting down the next 2 months until I can enjoy some of the things I've been reading about here.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Since the JX is made in Tennessee, hopefully you won't have the delays that some other orders had. We couldn't wait when told of our delay, so we bought one off another dealer's lot and got a refund from the ordering dealer. I won't say congrats until you have it in hand.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when are you expected to get your JX? which packages did you go with?
We went with premium, theater, and deluxe touring packages. However, we got a call today that our order was rejected and we either had to add the technology package or delete the deluxe touring package. I guess we're in limbo for a day or so.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations on your new JX coming in. We've had ours sonce May and have put 3500 miles on it. Really like it.

I had some issues with the local dealer (I bought a QX56 from them 7 years ago). They tried to literally charge us for the air in the tires plus a bunch of useless dealer add-ons (Salesman told my wife that if we can afford to look at this car we could aford the extra 2 G's)... I found one on line in another state equipped just how we wanted and shipped it here. Ended up cheaper than buying it local and didn't have to wait.

Oh well...It's a great vehicle and the service guys are great... You will love it

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We also had some issues with the local dealer, but after they found out we were talking to some in neighboring states, the local guys quickly got their act together. I guess they forget how easy it is to shop online now...even for vehicles. They still have the "we're the only game in town...take it or leave it" attitude.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I found that attitude Lexus and Acura here too... and the document fee is bs by the way..My wife registered the car in about an hour in Germantown... They wanted $450.00 and Acura and Lexus were about the same.. I had reservations about the net buying but it worked out very well.. I saved over $2,000.00.

I really wish they'd just deal straight because I like to support the local biz.

Oh well...maybe next time. In the menatime we really like this car. I drove it back from New Orleans this past weekend and it was excellent loaded up with the kiddies and luggage...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts