Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo Hoo! Ordered our JX35 6 weeks ago. Dealership called and said it came in so we rushed down there and picked it up today! We got a Silver with graphite interior/FWD/ with all packages: Premium, Theater, Technology, and Deluxe Touring. So far so good, drives and feels awesome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have to be honest, now that we've had the new JX35 for a full day, I'm tempted to trade in my G37 for the M37h - It's not cool that my wife has more gadgets in her car than I do in mine!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have to be honest, now that we've had the new JX35 for a full day, I'm tempted to trade in my G37 for the M37h - It's not cool that my wife has more gadgets in her car than I do in mine!
The M37H is a beast. def going to request that vehicle next time i bring my car in for service.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats on the JX! I too enjoy all the technology in the JX more than my wife, who's the primary driver. I test drove the M37h and it's a great vehicle. I'm slated to get a Tesla Model S at the end of this year, since I've had that reservation since Jan 2011. In the slim chance that I don't end up getting it, I would highly consider the M37h to replace my G35 S.

·
Registered
196 Posts
You get to choose your loaner vehicle from the service department? My dealer only have ex35 for loaners.
Most of the loaners at my dealer are G37 without navi. Most of them are leased by the dealer to use as loaners. They do have one M37, which was a low mile trade in, but no hybrids. In the past, they've had an FX as well, but I'm not sure about now. I usually ask what vehicles they have available as loaners when I schedule an appointment and occasionally, I will delay my appointment by a day or two to get a specific loaner.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay, call me a sucker, but after getting my wife's JX35 on Friday... today, I did a deal for a 2012 M37! Sooo, I'll be picking it up this Friday! I was looking at an M35h, but the cost was more substantial. Dealer cut me a deal for the 2012 model M37 since the 2013s are coming in pretty quick. Too good of a deal for me to pass up on the outgoing model year. Got white with graphite interior, premium package on the M37. I have loved my G35, then my G37 so I'm sure I'll enjoy the M37 too :) I'm 6'3", the M series seems to fit me "just" a little better :) Besides, I guess it's time for me to get the "grown up" version (the M) since I just turned 42, but the Gs have been great!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wowi guess you were not kidding! The M is a great Vehicle again for that price point you are getting so much car and technology compared to other brands.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts