Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seven weeks since we put our name on a White over Java JX, it arrived today. We couldn't be happier so far. All packages, illuminated sills, roof rails and cargo package. I added the roof crossbars, cargo net and rear bumper protector from EBay. Pictures and a full review to come.

:D

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Seven weeks since we put our name on a White over Java JX, it arrived today. We couldn't be happier so far. All packages, illuminated sills, roof rails and cargo package. I added the roof crossbars, cargo net and rear bumper protector from EBay. Pictures and a full review to come.

Congratulations on your new acquisition. I'm sure you will enjoy it. You'll have to give a report on your first long trip.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
That's one of those color combinations that you'd be skeptical about if you mocked it up online, yet looks awesome in real life. Congrats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The color combo is beautiful. The Java is just plain elegant - takes some of the starkness out of the all charcoal look.

A couple of notes:

1. The intelligent cruise is better than I expected. It works great based on my small sample size driving in traffic to the Thunder game last night.

2. If you don't have a cargo net get one. It works great to keep stuff from falling out the back when you open the liftgate and it's made like an envelope, so small items can be placed between the two sides of the net to keep them from sliding around. It should be a part of the cargo package - I can't believe it's not standard or part of that package. They are available for $40-$50 on EBay, though.

3. The cargo package is kind of lame (and overpriced), but the dividers and floor protector are really nice. The tonneau will have its uses, but not as much as a hard tonneau like in the FX.

4. I really like the look of the car better with the roof cross bars on. Super easy self-install by the way.

More later, but that's it so far.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Congrats...we picked up ours the same day!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same combo and packages plus..AWD and the tow package.

Only problem is my mileage is averaging 16. Not happy with that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts