Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering leasing a JX and I loved the way it drove. I live in NYC and I do alot of city driving. The JX is longer than most in that class except for the Audi Q7. Anyone find the car too long or am I just being silly? I have a 3 month old son and our family is growing but I am not sure so much car right now. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

NYC Dad

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't find length an issue. I came from a venza and this feels only slightly longer. In new York downtown it may be large, but not troublesome. I drive in dc traffic/parallel park without any issues. Good luck!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Length shouldn't be a problem. Plus like any other car, you will get used to it and become familiar with hte size.

I can understand your worry with NYC driving. It is crazy. Personally I find commuting a lot better.

·
Registered
524 Posts
The cameras will help but I think general visibility out the side and rear windows is poor. The headrests block much of the view.

It's also hard to tell when the hood ends, thus the benefit of the cameras.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I drove the JX into Manhattan today, absolutely no problems, it was easier to maneuver then the Honda Odyssey it replaced, around view camera is a definite plus. Infact, the around view cameras kickin at traffic lights when pedestrians get really close to the car..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts