Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a person currently owns an Infiniti, give them $1000 off.

Or if I own a competing brand like Lexus, give me $500-1000 incentive to buy the Infiniti?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sounds good to me, something like that could help with sales. But $1000 off over a 7 digit number being paid off over a long period of time may not make enough of a difference for some people.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
The only current incentive I know of on the JX is $1000 customer loyalty cash if leasing the vehicle with IFS. In other words, if you own any Infiniti (proof of registration and/or insurance in your name), Infiniti will give you $1000 toward your lease of a new JX.

Other Infiniti vehicles do have other incentives running currently, but not the JX.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sinecure - I see there is a $1K dealer incentive for dealers if customers finance through IFS in the month of October (this was also in place last month & possible prior months). Do you know, do dealers typically kick the $1K or some of it back to customers to encourage financing through IFS & to hit month end numbers? Here is a link to what I see: http://www.edmunds.com/infiniti/jx/...e=101385284&irr_section=marketing_support_irr

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
We typically do pass that incentive along to customers. In most circumstances we aren't required to, but since there's no cost to us as a dealer, it makes sense to pass it along. It may or may not get listed as a line item on the deal - more likely it is just part of the "discount" you got on the deal. I don't generally mention it early in the process for two reasons - one, I want to hold it as a potential deal-closer and two, if the customer changes their mind and decides to purchase instead of leasing, they're still going to try to demand the discount and then I'm stuck b/c I don't get that money from Infiniti in a purchase deal.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
We typically do pass that incentive along to customers. In most circumstances we aren't required to, but since there's no cost to us as a dealer, it makes sense to pass it along. It may or may not get listed as a line item on the deal - more likely it is just part of the "discount" you got on the deal. I don't generally mention it early in the process for two reasons - one, I want to hold it as a potential deal-closer and two, if the customer changes their mind and decides to purchase instead of leasing, they're still going to try to demand the discount and then I'm stuck b/c I don't get that money from Infiniti in a purchase deal.

And jon, if I'm reading the info on that link correctly, they're wrong. I'm pretty sure that right now the incentive is only on Lease loyalty, there is no $1K to dealer incentive on the JX right now. Remember, just because you read it on the internet - that doesn't make it true (probably goes double for stuff that I post ;) )

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Depends on the dealer. I mean if you have a good relationship with your dealer as a loyal customer you could always talk something out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was informed by two different Infiniti dealers about the 1k incentive for financing through IFS. They were both willing to pass the incentive to me.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
OK, that'll teach all of us to believe anything a salesperson (me) says. There is a $1K incentive for financing through IFS, but no lease loyalty on JX.

Pyro, no, you can't double up incentives on different deals. But whatever you're entitled to, I'll make sure you get it. And we have the car in stock that you're looking for. I sent you an email with my contact info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts