Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read the manual and looked at the video online and i must be missing something. On the headliner above the shifter there are four switches. Two (far left and right) are for the map lights. The two in the center are causing me much confusion. I would like all of the interior lights to come on when my wife walks up to the car and opens the door. Some how that can happen by pressing the button second from the left. The two middle buttons are messing me up. Can you please try to explain the functions and what happens when one is pushed and the other not and vice versa as well as both pressed in and both not pressed?

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
When the second button from the left is depressed, the interior lights all come on. When the third button from the left is depressed, it turns the interior lights off and they do not illuminate even if the second button is pushed. To have the interior lights come on when your wife walks up to the car and opens the door, leave both buttons unpressed. As a matter of fact, your interior lights will come on even before opening the door, as the car senses the key fob...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I love the feature that the interior lights turn on when it detects the fob, matter of fact, like the led lights by the handle too! Kinda funny, I drove my old Jeep Wrangler to work and totally left the keys in the inginition. Nissan/Infiniti has spoiled me with these intelligent keys.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For clarification on my vehicle if all of the buttons overhead are not pressed in then all lights come on automatically like i wanted to happen above.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts