Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife's and my key each seem to remember stuff like radio stations but not our 1 & 2 seat and mirror settings. Does this sound right from the manual?......

"To use the memory function, set the climate, navigation and audio systems to the driver’s pre- ferred settings. Lock the doors with the Intelligent Key. Each Intelligent Key may be set with the driver’s individual preferences. When a new In- telligent Key is used, “Connection with the key has been done” will be displayed on the screen and the memorized settings are available."

Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Get in. Turn on the car. Set up your seat, mirrors and steering column where you want them. Press and release the "Set" button. Immediately press the 1 or 2 button for about a heartbeat. It should stay lit. While it is still lit, press and release the Unlock button on your keyfob. The lit number button should flash for a few seconds. Now they're all tied together. Turn off the car and repeat for your wife's. But try to keep the one you aren't setting, somewhere away from the car while you do all this, so they don't get confused.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AH, thanks! We already had our seats set up and that appears to be the difference... I didn't reprogram the seats. Thank you again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeh you just have to follow the steps Sinecure posted....to sync up those seat/mirror settings with each key fob.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts