Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased the rear cargo liner for our families JX. The decision was an easy one because we have twins and the stroller that fits in the back gets dirty wheel scuff marks all over the carpet. I'm not finding the carpet to be the best quality in terms of ruggedness, so we promptly bought the factory optional cargo mat a week later.

In the pictures, you can see that the mat was designed to work with one or both sides down/up. The material seems to be very stiff and the carpet seems more suited to being vacuumed/cleaned regularly. The only two quirks about the liner is that the odd hump in the middle looks strange (but its purpose is to allow the seats to be folded up without taking it out) and the middle section kind of bows up in the middle. I'm guessing after a couple months of stuff being set on top of it, it will sit flush with the floor.

Overall, not a bad way to spend $90 and I'm appreciating its good looks and the fact it looks like it was placed there by the factory.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
$90 is not bad. Only problem I can see with a cargo mat of this kind of material is that it is made out of fabric. If something spills it would spoil the liner. It looks like it fits well though. You should look into a cargo liner like WeatherTech in the future. Especially with strollers it gets really dirty back there in the wet/spring/fall months. With a plastic/rubber liner you just take it out and splash it with water and it is good as new. Enjoy your JX.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just ordered the WeatherTech cargo liner, I'll post pics when it comes in. I'm still looking for a solid cargo liner to cover the area with both the 2nd and 3rd row down. I have two dogs and the canvas type liners won't work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts