Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have had issues trying to add another driver to their account or to modify your vehicle on the Owner's Portal, there was a problem trying to add, send e-mail or modify anything without having to delete the vehicle. After contacting Infiniti, the operator could not modify or add either. This morning, I received a call from their technical support. He found that by entering "Bob's JX" rather than Bobs JX", it locked up the fields. He took out the " ' " and now everything works fine and I was able to add my wife to the account. There was also another technical issue with the Android phone application where the e-mail address and contact phone number was shown incorrectly and it could not be corrected. They too fixed that problem. Now when you select the Reset function, you can change the user contact information. What was strange was that when you called the Infiniti Personal Assistant, they showed the correct information, but the Android application did not match. Everything is now working fine.

I have to say, since we purchased the Infiniti, I cannot believe how responsive they have been to customer service issues, and their follow up is excellent. I've never experienced this kind of service from any other vehicle manufacturer.

The Owner's Portal is located here if anyone is interested: https://owners.infinitiusa.com/iowners/user/home

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the post.
I have not been able to use the infiniti connection since I purchased my car. I tried a few times but it is either not working, or the site is not functioning.

this post reminds me to test infiniti connection again and it is now working! yay!

Its cool that I can remote lock/unlock my car. it is definitely handy as I am forgetful and will help me to be able to lock the car remotely :D I have also added some news/sports feed and can't wait to test it out tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the post.
I have not been able to use the infiniti connection since I purchased my car. I tried a few times but it is either not working, or the site is not functioning.

this post reminds me to test infiniti connection again and it is now working! yay!

Its cool that I can remote lock/unlock my car. it is definitely handy as I am forgetful and will help me to be able to lock the car remotely :D I have also added some news/sports feed and can't wait to test it out tomorrow.
You'll have to test the Google maps send to car, the Google calendar and also the Infiniti Journey Planner utility. They work pretty good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Unfortunately I use Microsoft Exchange to plan out my day. I still can't find a way to sync exchange calendar to google calendar ... :(
but yeah I got a few txt message today warning me that I drove faster than 70mph! :) Cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts