Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My customers is looking into purchasing either a infiniti m35 or a Cadillac CTS both would be awd but my customers would like input on both on X431 V Pro performance handling which car is more dependable which car is going to cost more for repairs or tune up?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
My personal experience with 8 Nissans and 1 Infiniti is that they all are or were very reliable and never had a serious problem. I have a GMC full size van with a lot of miles on it and it has been relatively reliable, less a new transmission at 97,000 miles which is similar to all the Tahoes we had where I used to work. Cadillac is a cut above all other GM products, but I still am not a fan. I know according to one of the leading car programs on the Velocity Channel, they really liked the new Cadillac. They felt it was a smooth ride and had plenty of power. They thought it was a better value than the BMW and Lexus.

My recommendation is to look at Edmonds, Consumer Reports and Kelly Blue Book reviews, especially customer reviews to get a better handle on the history of the previous years models.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts