Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Infiniti JX is an upcoming seven-passenger mid-size luxury crossover SUV to be introduced by the Infiniti division of Japanese automaker Nissan. A concept version will debut at the 2011 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance event, with a production version scheduled at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show and will go on sale in 2012 as a 2013 model.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I wonder when in 2012 the Infiniti JX release date will be. Rumors have it that April 2011 is the release date but no one can confirm that, it's getting frustrating lol
Sometime soon a Infiniti JX press release noting the release date should be out, I will be waiting for that!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I wonder when in 2012 the Infiniti JX release date will be. Rumors have it that April 2011 is the release date but no one can confirm that, it's getting frustrating lol
Sometime soon a Infiniti JX press release noting the release date should be out, I will be waiting for that!
The JX might release a bit earlier than that. Since the debut is early December 2011 and production models follow after that before we enter 2012.
After the Infiniti JX debut we should get a ton more information and an official release date.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What show do you think the JX will be launched at?
the 2011 L.A. Auto Show is coming up and that is a highly anticipated show which a lot of people look forward to every year, they also host some of the biggest debuts and unveilings. Chances are we can see the Infiniti JX production model unveiling at this show.

·
Registered
199 Posts
the 2011 L.A. Auto Show is coming up and that is a highly anticipated show which a lot of people look forward to every year, they also host some of the biggest debuts and unveilings. Chances are we can see the Infiniti JX production model unveiling at this show.
I'm starting to have doubts about that, with the L.A. Auto Show being just a month away, by now I would expect to see some information about the JX at this show. Nothing yet.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spring 2012 seems to be the date that everyone has been hearing. Lets hope for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts