Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
The Infiniti JX interior picture you posted doesn't seem to be working for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

Since I can't the image you posted, I'll post one....

2013 Infiniti JX interior picture

As for my Infiniti JX interior review..... it looks really spacious but I would be concerned about cargo space with the 3rd row seat. I hope there isn't a significant loss of cargo space with the 3rd row seat up.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Three rows seems pretty tight in that frame. It doesn't look like there will be that much space for cargo.
Very true. I guess if you want some serious cargo space you'll have to be limited to 5 passengers rather than 7. with a picture I saw of the cargo area, it looks as if you can fit a few medium sized luggage bags.

I don't see why anyone will need a ton of cargo space on the regular, 3rd row seat shouldn't pose that big of a problem

·
Registered
175 Posts
Very true. I guess if you want some serious cargo space you'll have to be limited to 5 passengers rather than 7. with a picture I saw of the cargo area, it looks as if you can fit a few medium sized luggage bags.

I don't see why anyone will need a ton of cargo space on the regular, 3rd row seat shouldn't pose that big of a problem
unfortunately you might be right about this one.

i see the JX as more of a on the go vehicle for the typical working family with kids, so for an everyday commuter it should be just enough.

i guess people concerned about cargo space with the 3rd row seat up can get a roof rack with a roof top carrier for road trips.

·
Registered
199 Posts
For an Infiniti I expected to see more seat controls on the side such as lumbar support, memory seat buttons and not so cheap looking plastic at the base of the seat unless these controls were moved to the doors or center console.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts