Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi JX owners, I was told that Infiniti will soon send us a customer survey, and the dealer recommends us to give them perfect scores. We're not super happy with our salesman and the dealer's overall service, although the poor experience is minor.
I wonder if anyone know how serious Infiniti would take such survey? I wouldn't want anyone get a real hard time because of my honest ratings but on the other hand I'd also like Infiniti to know how their dealers can do better.
How you guys feel on this topic?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Surveys are important...constructive feedback are recommended. Dont just select the boxes, write and be descriptive. They cant fix issues if they arent aware. PS. Sometime they reward those who participate. :)

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I had a friend in management at the Toyota/Chevrolet plant in the Bay Area. He said the Japanese executives did not tolorate dealerships that scored low. It impacted the number and types of cars they would receive. Be honest with your survey and be constructive and objective.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Read the other thread about the customer survey, the one guy got canned (well deserved). My dealer has mentioned the survey to me multiple times so it must be extremely important.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
You might also want to consider posting a Yelp or other on-line review also. Many people are starting to pay attention to on-line reviews and many businesses are keeping track of forums like this, Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc. I won't make any large purchase anymore until I research customer reviews. You still have to take some with a grain of salt, but I'm finding where there is smoke there's usually fire.

·
Registered
86 Posts
When asked to give a 10 on the survey, I wrote back saying that while I was happy with the salesman, I was not happy with the finance guy and I intended to reflect that on my survey. This is what the sales guy wrote back...

"Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunatley the survey will ask you questions about your financing experience and it will only affect me. The survey has no relationship to anyone else in the dealership and Infiniti looks at it as a pass or fail situation for me, there is no "average" or "in between".*Sometimes it*is tough because I don't always have*full control over every detail from start to finish. Is there anything we can do to make things right for you at this point? We want you to have had a truly exceptional experience so you tell your*co workers, friends, and family about how great your experience was! Let me know and thank you for the feedback."

Not sure if he's lying...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yes, surveys can be bias...it generally targets the individual/department you interact with the most versus each contact you have. In most respect, it is unfair. Write up as much comments as you can to distingiush the good guys vs. the bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts