Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Infiniti Connection: Report Stolen Vehicle" - how does it work and what does it do?

So I know that the Infiniti Connection has that "Report Stolen Vehicle" feature. How does it actually work? My assumption is that we call up the service and tell them our JX has been stolen...Umm, so what? Why can't I just dial 911 and report it that way? Infiniti does not say that it sends any "tracking" information to police or state that they would help recover the vehicle somehow. This is important to me right now since I am trying to get my insurance discounts set and I can't find any documentation that this Infiniti Connection has some "Lojack" capability...

So again, so what if I report the car stolen through Infiniti Connection?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

·
Registered
157 Posts
If your car were to be stolen, you should call Infiniti's help hotline.

U.S. Phone: 800-662-6200 (Choose Option 1)

Canada Phone: 800-835-0221

24 hours a day, 365 days a year
The JX is equipped with Gps so your vehicle could be track. When you do speak with the operator you could then tell them your situation and they will work with your local authorities to recover your vehicle.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I recommend if you have an Android or IPhone that you download the free Infiniti Personal Assistant application, that way you will have the contact information at your fingertips. Its a nice application.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I recommend if you have an Android or IPhone that you download the free Infiniti Personal Assistant application, that way you will have the contact information at your fingertips. Its a nice application.
best advice. with everyone having a smartphone these days...this is a no brainer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts