Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
No, I think he's talking about the Infiniti Personal Assistant (like a concierge). You set it up to link to one cell phone number. When you call their 800 number from that phone, they answer with your name, kinda like when you call the front desk from your hotel room. Then you ask whatever you want them to look up for you, or you can even ask them to make dinner or other reservations for you. If it's just info that I need, I find Siri to be easier.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Infiniti Personal Assistant provides new Infiniti owners 24-hour access to an entire team of professional live personal assistants, all at the push of a button! Callers will receive assistance with the answer to any question or will perform tasks on their behalf. Every new Infiniti vehicle comes with 4 years of unlimited access to Infiniti Personal Assistant.

Complimentary first 48 months; paid subscription required thereafter. Communicates through a cellular network. Connection and signal strength may vary and be limited by location. Always give your full attention to driving. Avoid operating IPA in such a way that you can be distracted during vehicle operation. *trademark of MyStar
http://www.infinitipersonalassistant.com/

·
Registered
118 Posts
I used it yesterday for directions to a restaurant, the lady sent the directions right to my NAVI and I was on my way. The wife was a little embarrassed and said I was lazy....oh well. It worked great though!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think the Infiniti personal assistant, calling the 800 number from your own cell phone, is free for 4 years. The infiniti connection feature that you use from the JX's built in cell phone is only complimentary for 1 year!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think the Infiniti personal assistant, calling the 800 number from your own cell phone, is free for 4 years. The infiniti connection feature that you use from the JX's built in cell phone is only complimentary for 1 year!

Ahh that makes sense, i was wondering no was a In car built feature will be free for 4 years...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts