Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend, an icon of headphones has popped up on the screen. My son was using the entertainment system, having hooked up his XBox and also used his plug-in headphones. All that is disconnected now, and I don't even know if the icon and entertainment system use is connected in any way at all, or if for some reason I've just notice the little headphones on the right side of the screen.

I've looked in my owner's manual, but it's the kind of thing that's kind of hard to search for since I'm not really sure how to look this up.

Help?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Did you get a free subscription to the Infiniti Personal Assistant and Infiniti Connection? If not, check with your dealership.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure I did. I remember talking to them right after I got the car to be sure all our info was correct.

OMG, has this thing been on the whole time and, after 6 months, just now noticed it? LOL oops

·
Registered
10 Posts
Press the headphone button and it will ask which service you want, say Infiniti Personal Assistant and it will be a 24 hour personal assistant that can do anything from make dinner reservations to find a gift for someone at the cheapest price and set it up for delivery. If you click the button and it says it isn't connected, go to Infiniticonnection.com and set up your membership. Your sales consultant should have done this, but sometimes if they are busy, they will forget to do so. Let me know if you have troubles setting it up, and if so, I can help you do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts