Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anybody has put a hitch carrier on the back of their JX/QX. We bought a QX60 a couple weeks ago and are planning on taking it with us to Florida next week and a little extra room to carry things wouldn't hurt. Trying to make sure I can still open he hatch with it installed. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just wondering if anybody has put a hitch carrier on the back of their JX/QX. We bought a QX60 a couple weeks ago and are planning on taking it with us to Florida next week and a little extra room to carry things wouldn't hurt. Trying to make sure I can still open he hatch with it installed. Thanks for the help.
It would depend on the hitch carrier you are using. I have one with a swing-away-frame which I used exclusively with my QX56. I just traded that in for a QX60, but haven't taken delivery of it yet. In studying it though, I don't foresee any problem using my carrier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up with the fixed Rola carrier. With 2 waterproof Cabela's duffle bags is works like a champ and has plenty of clearance for the gate to open. The gate breaks over about 24 inches above the carrier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts