Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's the second day with my JX and I've noticed that at about 110 km/h (68 mph) there is some "shaking". To me it feels like the tires aren't balanced, out of round etc. I've also noticed it pulls slightly to the left, could an alignment issue also cause shake? I guess the dealer should take care of this for me? Anyone else have a similar experience on the hwy?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nothing like that for me. Sounds like you lost a balancing weight and need an alignment. Should be no problem with that at your dealer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It's the second day with my JX and I've noticed that at about 110 km/h (68 mph) there is some "shaking". To me it feels like the tires aren't balanced, out of round etc. I've also noticed it pulls slightly to the left, could an alignment issue also cause shake? I guess the dealer should take care of this for me? Anyone else have a similar experience on the hwy?
Yes i experienced this on the second day in Highway. Dealer did the alignment and its gone so far

I don't experience any shaking but compared to my 2003 Accord, i am feeling a very minor massaging/buzzing feeling on the Accelerator pedal ( Not Constant but intermittent) . Dealer said that normal .. so i got used it :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha! I'm not nuts, I also felt that from the gas pedal. Wasn't sure if my foot was asleep, it was all in my head or the peddle was in fact vibrating. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got my car back from the dealer and steering definitely feels better at speed, that said there is still some body shake/wobble at 110 km/h. I can feel it through the driver's seat and see it in the visor (if it's down it shakes).

Apparently they rebalanced the wheels but didn't check the alignment as they felt it wasn't the issue due to the car not pulling to one side.

Anyone have any ideas, maybe alignment after all, something else? Guess I'm going to keep complaining to my service department until it goes away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts