Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first bought the car back in September, the navi map showed all the highway's traffic information. But now, it's gone. WAs that only a 3 month deal or do I need to trigger something? I went into the navi settings, and all the traffic info is turned "on".

·
Registered
209 Posts
So my 90 days is up and I called to get the navtraffic and weather. From my experience it doesn't seem that the Rep knew the pricing structure. She said I would be charged $15 for activation, and after explaining to her that I received a letter waiving the activation fee, she agreed to waive it and told me to enjoy the free activation. She also said that the NavTraffic is $3.99 and NavWeather is $3.98. She wouldn't budge on the $7.98/mo at all. So just let it go and then logged back onto the website and changed my subscription to NavTraffic + Weather for $7.00/mo. The website gave me an option to sign up for 1 year for $77, 1 month free. Yay.

I've seen $20 for navtraffic for 6 months once but since I can't find this now, $77 is the best I can get today.

·
Registered
193 Posts
So my 90 days is up and I called to get the navtraffic and weather. From my experience it doesn't seem that the Rep knew the pricing structure. She said I would be charged $15 for activation, and after explaining to her that I received a letter waiving the activation fee, she agreed to waive it and told me to enjoy the free activation. She also said that the NavTraffic is $3.99 and NavWeather is $3.98. She wouldn't budge on the $7.98/mo at all. So just let it go and then logged back onto the website and changed my subscription to NavTraffic + Weather for $7.00/mo. The website gave me an option to sign up for 1 year for $77, 1 month free. Yay.

I've seen $20 for navtraffic for 6 months once but since I can't find this now, $77 is the best I can get today.
Yeah, there was something I received in the mail for discounted XM rates. You had to call with the letter in hand to get the deal. XM traffic is not even available where I am, I don't need the weather because of my iPhone, so I went with XM Premier for 1 year, and since I have a plan on my other vehicle, it was fairly cheap.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The weather is a joke, I keep getting these alerts that are warning me of bad weather 0 miles from my location, but the weather is beautiful where I'm at, they only have 8 cities in Florida to choose from and they are both 50 miles away

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
The weather is a joke, I keep getting these alerts that are warning me of bad weather 0 miles from my location, but the weather is beautiful where I'm at, they only have 8 cities in Florida to choose from and they are both 50 miles away
I agree that the weather application is very weak. We only have Seattle, Spokane and Yakima as key cities. You'd think with software and the Internet, they could provide a better service.

·
Registered
524 Posts
The weather app for the Dallas area was also horrible. Dallas experiences strange storm-bursts that pop-up then disappear. The JX/SAT weather app never picked these things up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts