Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to JX forum. I am actually planning on purchasing a 2013 JX35 fully loaded. The vehicle has records of all manufacturer service recommendations from Carfax report. The car looks and drives great. However, it has 71K miles on it and the first owner purchased it in Apr. 2012, so all manufacturer warranties are expired. My question is should I stay away from this car, or is it still good to purchase if the price is right? Thank you,

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Consider an extended warranty. My personal experience with Nissan products has been very good. Our JX has close to 35,000 miles on it and it still seems like a new car too me. I'd check to see if all the recalls or "campaigns" on the car have been addressed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BobOB, thank you for the suggestions. I actually already checked on the recall and there are no open recalls or campaigns associated with this vehicle. I am going to work with them on the deal to get a 4 year/48K bumper to bumper extended warranty. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I think you will be happy with this vehicle. As much as I like the Nissan Pathfinder, I think you will find this model very nice. The fit and finish is very nice and the technology they've incorporated in it won't disappoint you. Good luck with your purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts