Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Norther California and my JX was purchased from Southern California. When using the navigation system to look up a POI, like Taco Bell or schools or anything like that when I use the "near current location" choice, I always get results that are in Southern California. Somehow, the car still thinks it is in Southern California. I know the GPS is working because the car shows the correct location of where I am located in No. California and the navigation directions work. It is just when looking for POI that the results are always in So. California. Anyone know how to fix this? The dealership was clueless.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
It is a shame your dealership wasn't more helpful. Maybe because you didn't buy the car from them. I'm sure the $200 you saved by buying it from a dealership in SoCal was worth it though.

Have you tried re-sorting the list based on location? Or calling your Infiniti Personal Assistant through Infiniti Connection.

If you want to come see me in Redwood City, I'll be happy to help you figure out how to use your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts