Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back home w/brand new JX35.. I tried to play songs using USB from my cell phone but it gives me an error message "Check USB or Ipod".. I can play them through Bluetooth but the quality is not that great.. Any suggestion ?

·
Registered
193 Posts
if it is an iPhone, you should be able to plug it right into the USB and play the songs. For other phones I am not sure how that would work. Also, with my iPhone the sound quality is great via bluetooth..............what kind of phone is it?

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Use Bluetooth. JX Doesn't recognize non-i devices as music source on USB. It will power your Galaxy through the USB port, it just won't play music that way.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Bluetooth works well for me, I just wish it had album art on my Galaxy Nexus. Also the play button doesn't work until I start playing music first from the device. A bit of an annoyance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can play from non-iPhone devices via USB if you put the phone into USB data mode, except that it will take a minute or so to scan the USB media for files every time you plug it in. Bluetooth is much faster and easier. Or just buy a dedicated iPod for the car; the cost of an iPod is much less than the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts