Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to my dealer, sensor is bad and they wanted 4k to replace. I found used one on ebay around $400, does anyone know how to remove it and is it plug and play or needs program after installation? Thanks in advance!

2013 jx35

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
The only time I had a problem with the sensor in my car was while driving through rough weather (snow and sleet). The weather shut down the adaptive cruise control and front collision breaking. When the temperature came up and the weather dried up, the sensor started working again. I contacted Infiniti Consumer Affairs to see if I could take it to the closest Nissan dealership since we were on a trip and a long way from an Infiniti dealership. I did receive approval for warranty work if needed, but never had to since everything went back to normal. I would see if you can fiscally visualize the sensor and see if its dirty or the wires are damaged. You may also try a Nissan dealership to see if they can repair it since some Nissan models now are using some of the same technology on models like the new Murano and Maxima. I have found that our local Nissan dealership is much cheaper than the dealership that we purchased our Infiniti from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts