Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Woke up this morning to all 4 windows in the down position and the car locked. Anyone know how this can happen? Did not leave them down overnight and my sister verified when she left at 11pm all seemed normal with the car. Any ideas?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've had this happen with my G35 S before at home. I think that I sat down in some way that the keys next to the key fob put pressure on the unlock button in my pants pocket and held the unlock botton down. That's also happened with the panic button and my alarm starts going off. It's a good thing that I have an attached, enclosed garage to park in at home. It would not be good to leave the car with windows all down overnight out on the street.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Don't put the keys in your back pocket. Problem solved. I hang my keys on my Jeans or Pants in the front with a caribiner.

I wonder if they will come out with a hack so you can do window roll up too.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Don't put the keys in your back pocket. Problem solved. I hang my keys on my Jeans or Pants in the front with a caribiner.

I wonder if they will come out with a hack so you can do window roll up too.
KP technologies makes one for the G35 and G37, but I'm not sure if it works for the JX. You can contact them if you're really interested.

http://kptechnologies.com/products.php#/17

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.