Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
1.8% through Infiniti. I originally was planning to use PenFed and ready to close the deal with them, but Infiniti was willing to match on the day of delivery, and then beat the rate by a tenth of a percent.

·
Registered
175 Posts
shouldn't infiniti be offering some super low financing rates around this time of the year to help clear out 2012 vehicles?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just re-fied w/ Penfed at 1.49%. I took the $1k cash for using Infiniti Finance at 4.89% (talk about a gouge on the rate...we both have credit over 800). I did it all online and took a couple days to get it straightened out paperwork wise. Though honestly it was painless.

I suppose I didn't have to wait a month till I rec'd all the paperwork from Infiniti to do this (and just called them for payoff info), but was easier once I had the login info for the site where I could just grab payoff info and such.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I financed with Infiniti (2.39%) to get $1K cash back in October and then immediately refinanced with PenFed (1.49%). You don't have to work for the gov't, just pay a nominal fee.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What is the nominal fee? Also, the website says you have to work for the Pentagon or a gov't agency? That is not correct?

·
Registered
275 Posts
What is the nominal fee? Also, the website says you have to work for the Pentagon or a gov't agency? That is not correct?
A $10 donation should get you through the door.
Click on "none of the above" and join either - National Military Family Association or Voices for America's Troops

·
Registered
54 Posts
No fees, just had to put $5 into the account they setup and either a $15-20 donation to a worthy cause. I had a choice of 2 when I signed up.

So far everything has gone well, the check for Infiniti's payoff recently cleared. Haven't had to make a payment yet, but it's been fairly painless going through the process.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts