Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will pick the JX Tuesday evening and will post pics for sure. Somehow funny as I really wanted a Q7 but stopped by at Infiniti dealer to try out the JX and then test drive the Q7. The rest is history! Even funnier as when I went to confirm the order of the JX there was a big Q7 stuck on the highway just before I took the exit ramp....premonition?

·
Registered
321 Posts
^Cant wait for the pics. w/that color combo.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats! Show pics with the daylight running lights that we don't have in the US. We also test drove a Q7 along with the JX and got the better car!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeller, did you guys get hit with the price increase? My dealer told me that Infiniti is going to raise the MSRP price because the Jx is selling like hot cakes

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dealership is located in West Island Montreal, Canada. This is my first buy with thid dealer and so far the experience is just great. The salesperson was very knowledgeable about the model and promised ( ''I was skeptical") a late June - mid July delivery an came through. The vehicle comes from the plant in Tennessee.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yeller, did you guys get hit with the price increase? My dealer told me that Infiniti is going to raise the MSRP price because the Jx is selling like hot cakes
Are you serious? A price increase? I have a written/signed agreement so they best not try and increase the price. If they do, I'll cancel the order and walk. I've seen too many underhanded things in my horrible buying experience, just not worth it. They gave me a G37 to hold me over, a fun little car.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I hope your dealership is taking good care of you. Where is your dealership located, and is your car coming from the plant?
My first dealership in Dallas slipped the date three times then started to renege on the maintenance package. I became frustrated and cenceled the order. The Salesmen wouldn't return multiple calls to refund my deposit. I then started asking the general sales manager for help getting my deposit back. It took another 12 requests and 20+ days before my refund finally showed on my CC. This is from a dealership that prides itself on excellence/customer experience/etc. All B.S. when the sales staff and manager don't help the customer in a timely manner.

I found another another dealer, agreed on a price, then started waiting for delivery date. 2 weeks before delivery I got a call that it's delayed but offered a loaner. I took them up and waited. I was just told yesterday it's delayed till August.

This is my first experience ordering a car, but I'm simply shocked a billion dollar company can't plan better.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeller, the price increased is def happening You better touch base with your sales person. I ordered mines 3 weeks ago and when my sales person got the vin# from the factory he said the Msrp price went up $1500.00 compared to the ones he has at the dealership. I got lucky and he was able to find a moonlight pearl/java going to another dealership about 50 miles away so he was able to get me that car and still keep the same numbers we agreed to. I got the call today that the veh arrived and should pick it up next week. Give them back the G and ask for a M hybrid for your troubles!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
My first dealership in Dallas slipped the date three times then started to renege on the maintenance package. I became frustrated and cenceled the order. The Salesmen wouldn't return multiple calls to refund my deposit. I then started asking the general sales manager for help getting my deposit back. It took another 12 requests and 20+ days before my refund finally showed on my CC. This is from a dealership that prides itself on excellence/customer experience/etc. All B.S. when the sales staff and manager don't help the customer in a timely manner.

I found another another dealer, agreed on a price, then started waiting for delivery date. 2 weeks before delivery I got a call that it's delayed but offered a loaner. I took them up and waited. I was just told yesterday it's delayed till August.

This is my first experience ordering a car, but I'm simply shocked a billion dollar company can't plan better.
I really hope this dealership takes care of you. Actually, if the car is coming from the factory, chances are that many of the bugs we've read about will have been taken care of. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeller, I'm from DFW and I'm on the market as well. I just haven't gotten around to making the purchase. What dealerships are you working with, if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DSCF9482.jpg DSCF9485.jpg DSCF9487.jpg DSCF9491.jpg DSCF9496.jpg Finally...Pictures! Finally here are the first pictures of the JX35 at home location. Color is just great! So is the Java leather inside. Sometimes at sunset, the Sangria Red takes hues of brown and or coagulated blood! Also added 2 pics of the daytime headlights, mandatory in Canada.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts