Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
820 Posts
We ended up buying Infiniti's all weather mats and they are very nice, however we will probably replace the front mats when Weathertech makes them for this vehicle. With the lighter wheat interior, we are hoping Weathertech will make the outside lips so that they cover the plastic entry sills. For now, we have ordered a clear plastic adhesive to cover them. They are already getting scuff marks on them.

· Premium Member
820 Posts
Where can you order the clear plastic adhesive to cover the plastic entry sills? What does it look like?
I found some stuff on Amazon that I thought might work. Here is the name: XPEL R3022 60"x2.75" clear universal door sill guard paint protection film kit. It is $16.16 per roll and is under automotive. It is for the paint portion of the sills but I think it may work also for the plastic part of the sill that seems to get marked up by your shoe as you get in. I should have it next week and can let you know what I think after I try it if you want, before you buy it. I figured for the cost of 2 rolls, it would be worth a shot if it works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.