Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
They are crap..... Easily the worst stock floor mats of any vehicle I have owned. I went with the Infiniti all weather mats and they are really nice. They are a thick rubber mat and include all 3 rows.

· Registered
166 Posts
Here's what they look like:

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design
Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Car seat cover

The second and third row are nice, because it's one continuous piece of rubber. I like this style better than the weathertech floor liner because the ridges help contain snow and crud during the winter.

You can get them from Sewell Infiniti for $155.... http://infiniti.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Interior/JX-2013/5469.html

The description says front and second row, but when I got them, it contained all 3 rows...

· Registered
166 Posts
Ignoring my ignorance, why the factory floor mats are crap? I think they are in par with any other manufacturer.
I've never had factory mats this bad. They are flimsy, thin and feel like they are made out of automotive carpet from wal-mart. Additionally, they have no rubber backing. Every other car I've owned in my life came with factory mats that had rubber backing.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.