Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone ales received an email from Mark Silverberg wanting to meet with "4-5 Infiniti personnel" to talk about the JX? With so many scammers out here I'd like to hear if anyone else has seen or met with Mark.

Here is the email.

----------------------

Thank you for your recent participation in the Infiniti JX owner’s survey.** Upon completion of the survey you indicated you would be interested in meeting within Infiniti personnel.
We will be in your area <location removed>
There will be 4-5 Infiniti personnel attending the interview including our videographer.*** The interview will take approximately 90 minutes.* In return for your time you will receive a $200 VISA gift card.* Please let me know if this time will work for you and if you have any additional questions.
Mark Silverberg
Nissan North America, Inc.
Manager R&D Research
Market Intelligence* NTCNA 2NH4 - Please note new office location.
[email protected]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks legit to me. I received a similar thing from Audi and met with a group of PR folks a few months ago. I remember something at the end of that extremely long survey asking if I'd be willing to talk to Infiniti if they had follow-up questions. Did you put "yes?" You could always call the number from your office and see if Mark answers.

·
Registered
321 Posts
These are typically legit as I have attended before; its a nice penny for your time if you have nothing to do.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
This sounds ligit and if I had the chance, I'd jump on the opportunity. I have attended several focus groups for various products and the feedback that was given was actually incorporated into future product developments. You'll have to give us an update.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I'll attend and let you know how it goes.

The back of one of my car rags has stupid person/car stories. One story that sticks in my mind is about a guy that drove his car to New York. Some guys complemented how nice his car was and wanted to look inside. Long story short, the strangers drove off with the car.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is a follow up from my meeting with Mark.

First off, let me say Mark is real, and this is a standard part of post-purchase process. Infiniti contacts new buyers to collect feedback, to improve current and future vehicles.

I was initially concerned if this request was a real (as noted in the 1st post) given random SPAM emails and publicly available information. After searching LinkedIn and taking into account feedback from this group I agreed to meet.

My concerns were immediately put to rest. Mark and his team were professional, not-aggressive, and really seemed to want my feedback. Questions included everything from what I liked, don't like, must haves, etc... All questions were videotaped. Afterwards I lead Mark's team to my JX and specifically referenced some of the areas I'd like improved.

I appreciate Infiniti's interest in my feedback.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts