Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious as to what other JX drivers preference is when it comes to the drive mode setting? Do you drive in ECO, Standard or Sport? We just got our JX on Saturday and have been in ECO most of the time due to city/local driving. I did change it into standard a few times while I was the first car at the light and I can definitely tell there is no holding back on the pickup vs the ECO setting pickup.

Any thoughts, opinions, etc...

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think there was one reviewer who described eco-mode the best...... It's for sadists. Sorry, my lack of patience trumps my thriftiness every time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome Doozy8...I use Standard mode...in the winter I will try snow...In the city and stop n go traffic I have the distance control on and it keeps me (reminds me) from getting too close to the car in front or accelerating too hard.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
avknav, FYI, snow mode does not change anything about traction/awd. All it does is retard the throttle, especially at low speed - to reduce wheel slippage. Kind of like the old days when we would start in second gear in a manual on a hill in snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts