Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant decide if this is the CVT or a problem with the engine. When I accelerate, like while it is shifting gears, you can feel it slightly jolting as it is shifting, as if my car were a stick shift. Is this normal? It's an automatic...

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
You should not feel like the car is shifting unless you are in manual mode. In the sport mode you should feel a slight shift. The car should not jolt.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue. Has anyone figured out the problem? It jolts between 15-25 MPR, which is probably when switching between 1 and 2nd gear. It is impossible to replicate because it happens randomly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2013 JX35 Canada - manufactured 04/2013, purchased brand new in 03/2014, serious juddering issues. Dealership indicated in July 2014 that it is normal for the car to have such judders. Infiniti Canada also of no assistance. Dealership indicated that ITB13-20a bulletin, issued in 10/2013 does not apply to my motor vehicle, even though my VIN clearly indicates that ITB13-20a applies to the motor vehicle. There are two preceeding safety bulletins also issued regarding the juddering at low speed. Decided to take matters in my own hand by going through government appointed arbitrator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts