Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The past times that I purchased a car, it usually came with some sort of sample CD (to showcase the stereo) or DVD to show some quick points about the car. Did anyone get a CD or DVD with their purchase? I ask since I do not have confidence in my dealer.

Also, this was located in the trunk. What is this eyelet and why is it put there? Shouldn't it be located within the tool kit (which I haven't gotten to yet)? What other tools came with the JX?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
There wasn't a DVD or CD with our JX. Our last new vehicle was a 2010 Armada. It came with a DVD explaining most of the feTures. now bot Infiniti and Nissan are putting up videos on YouTube doing the same.

That threaded device is used to attach a tow hook in the even the car ends up in a ditch. You will see a knock out in the front bumper. The JX comes with the standard jack tools also.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
No sample dvd/cd in any JX.

As Bob says, that eyelet is a tow hook so you don't rip your front bumper off trying to pull it out of someplace, or pull it up onto a flatbed. I wish the Infiniti engineers would create a good storage spot for it. I take them and put them inside the packet of tools where the jack is. That way it doesn't rattle around in the trunk.

The other thing is a first aid kit. And you bought the cargo package, so you probably have a cargo cover in there also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts