Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to determine if this is normal; my chrome inlay on the cupholder cover is loose. Is kind of rocks back and forth. Is this normal or should it be solid? Does anyone else's do this?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I don't think that should be loose. I'd take it in to the dealership on your next visit and have them look at it. I have a broken tab on the middle seat cup holder that they will replace next service visit. They've been real good about quality issues.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BobOB! I too have had quality issues, just wasn't sure if I should add this to the list for my next visit. Mostly smaller issues, but annoying none the less.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Infiniti is usually great about fixing those sorts of things under warranty. Just ask your service adviser and they should be able to help. I've seen us replace entire dashboards, leather seats, etc. - just because of cosmetic flaws.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I don't have a chrome inlay in the cup holder. In fact, I don't have chrome anywhere near the center shifter, cup holder, etc... just the knobs around the heat/cool dials. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
524 Posts
I think everyone is talking about that off-gray plastic thing that wraps around the entire center console. I've never seen a shiney chrome inlay around just the cup holders, just the gray plastic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts