Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed tonight what I am put on cruise control my RPM's go up about 300-400 vs when I am not in cruise control. It almost looks like when cruise is on it turns off eco mode -- it still says eco mode on the information display but never turns blue. I double and triple checked that I was not coasting right before I turned on cruise before -- it is definitely coming up a few hundred rpm's when cruise is on.

Has anyone else noticed this -- this was very annoying...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to ask the dealer about it when I take it to have my splash guards put on..that has to impact fuel economy and I don't see anyway that is normal. It will be interesting to hear if others have experienced the same issue.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think it matters what mode I am in -- when you are cruising at highway speeds the RPMS will be the same whether you are in eco, standard, or sport. I am actually taking the car to the dealer tomorrow to have my hitch and splash guards put on and I was planning on asking then. I am hoping that this is not normal as this has to hurt fuel economy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had it at the dealer and he told me that they all do that. I told him to call Infiniti and ask why - I can't imagine that is was designed this way. I was pretty frustrated with the dealer when he told me that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts