Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CR has just published its review of the JX and has given it a Recommended rating. Being a first year car, they don't have a track record to show all the comparing values however. It received a 78 out of 100 and considering the highest rated vehicle in its class was a Lexus at 88, the JX rated pretty well. When reviewing the comments on the top five vehicles, all had issues similar to the Infiniti. For those interested in further research of the Crossovers and SUVs in this class, I'd recommend reviewing CR.

For those that already own a JX, I didn't find any real surprises, but did note that they did a pretty good test on the vehicle. Because the vehicle is still new, you won't be able to make any comments as a owner however.

For those still not sure on what vehicle to purchase or lease, as always, I still recommend you research and compare all vehicles in the class and in your price range, but most of all, give a real good test drive before making a decision. Also, many of the vehicles in this class also have forums like this one and you can really get a feel from what others are saying about their vehicles.

·
Registered
149 Posts
CR rated it fair. Like you said it's nothing surprising and out of this world. But It does help to fill a niche.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Link doesn't go anywhere but the CR login site.
I was afraid of that. I'm a paid subscriber and I was logged in at the time I copied the link. It would be innappropriate for me to copy the article and repost it here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was afraid of that. I'm a paid subscriber and I was logged in at the time I copied the link. It would be innappropriate for me to copy the article and repost it here.
doesn't matter if you post the article here as long as you put where it came from to give credit to the original source.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts