• Midnight Garnet

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Black Obsidian

Votes: 19 20.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
We have the black obsidian. Would have preferred to have the Diamond Slate but couldn't find one at that time. I also would have preferred a black with some color tint in it like the Malbec black Infiniti has.

·
Registered
289 Posts
"What do you mean who's losing?! Emerald Graphite for me with wheat. Very sharp."

+1. The combination is indeed very sharp. Plus the silver roof rails, it is perfect!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Picking mine up on monday, also went with the moonlight white, super excited!

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
moonlight white.. i have owned nothing but white cars at this point!
LOL...like the white too and would have been first choice but just bought a white Nissan Rogue 2 months prior. Didn't want 2 white cars. Also love the Graphite but like others, couldn't find one fully loaded.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Emerald Graphite + wheat for me too!

I kind of surprised by the polling results so far. I would have expected more black obsidians since all of the demo cars in my area came in black. My dealer said that he was selling more emerald graphites than any other color.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
How does the java interior look with the black carpeting?
It is such a individual choice but I wish they had let the Java color stand on it's own or with just the black carpet. To me, the Black makes the Java look washed out or muddy and I really liked the Java color. Just too much of a contrast for me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
How does the java interior look with the black carpeting?
We have Midnight Garnet + Java + Kasane Washi trim and I think the Kasane Washi trim actually helps in the transition from the Java interior to black carpet and dash. My wife loves the Java interior and chose that first then picked the outside color around it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Liquid Platinum with Graphite interior (maple). Wife originally wanted white or black exterior but after looking at them in real person, we loved the silver. White looks "cheap" and black looks too "bling" to us. Silver is a great compromise b/t the two imho.

As for the interior, we had to go with black since we figured our little one would not be so kind to it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts