Infiniti JX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have trouble with the clock being off by an hour? Whenever I'm in my wife's JX, the clock is off by one hour. Clicking into the time and date settings page on the car, without changing anything, causes the clock to jump to the right time. It's really weird.

Anyone else have this problem and a solution?:confused:

·
Registered
50 Posts
did you check the timezone setting is set correctly?
also, if i remember correctly, there is a daylight saving time option to adjust the time automatically based on DST

·
Registered
10 Posts
Go into settings>other>clock, and in here you have all of your clock setting. My guess is either that daylight savings time is on like keroppi said, or you have it offset by an hour. You will be able to access either of these, as well as the time zone. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
lgball, similar issue on my 2014. "DST auto" does not adjust automatically and for manual setting, correct time must be set on each separate key

·
Registered
47 Posts
I experienced this same issue -- I kept having to go into Settings>Other>Clock and change it, but the next time I came back to the JX it was an hour off. At my last service appointment I asked about it -- they determined that the time is actually set to the smart key fob -- they suggested I reset the key fobs. Everything has been fine since resetting the key fobs. Hope this helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts