Infiniti JX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there was some fluid dripping from under the hood. At first, I thought it was the engine oil, but it is clear and doesn't have any scent.

It does stop dripping/leaking after the car has been turned off for awhile. Is this suppose to be normal? My other guess was that it is the windshield fluid leaking but that wouldn't stop after the car has been turned off. Is this some sort of condensation from the A/C??? Anyone else with this issue?

·
Registered
289 Posts
It most likley condensation water. I hceck mine, it actually has two locations that dripping water, one is under the hood, which is normal for most cars, another is near the exhaust opening, through theend of the right rear quarter panel. Is this normal?

·
Registered
68 Posts
It most likley condensation water. I hceck mine, it actually has two locations that dripping water, one is under the hood, which is normal for most cars, another is near the exhaust opening, through theend of the right rear quarter panel. Is this normal?
the exhuast is normal it will drop fluid from there, i see it coming from cars all the time

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I noticed the one from near the exhaust as well. I guess they're both normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts